Welcome to voran® machinery.
It is the aim of every beverage producer to manufacturer natural, tasty, long-life quality products that can be marketed successfully.
In order to manage this aim consistently over the long-term, the following principles need to be taken into consideration:
- knowledge of treatment processes and quality influences
- hygiene conditions >>> cleanliness of starting materials and machines
- production and machine technology
Thanks to decades of experience in customer orientation and market analysis, voran® has become the industry leader in commercial fruit processing.
Along the way we have obtained comprehensive industry-specific knowledge and have put together a product range that is of a continuous benefit to our customers:
- comprehensive consultation on starting up as a producer or service provider
- technical advice on process technology when modifying or expanding systems
- a modular, process-based product range that corresponds with state-of-the-art technology and literally grows with our customers
- working out and communicating customer-specific details such as:
- set-up plans and space requirements
- utility requirements and related connection plans
- recommendations regarding design of press chambers
- examples of mobile contractor press systems
- comprehensive practice-related experience thanks to a multitude of reference facilities for different applications and performance classes
- versatile capabilities in logistics and storage technology
- efficient sales and wide-reaching service for rapid and professional advice on processes, operations and remedying faults as well as spare parts and consumables
We are continually developing and testing new processes and machines. Always at the leading edge, we keep analysing the latest trends to secure your competitive advantage.
Fruit juice production from local mixed fruit orchards or intensive orchard agriculture. Your active contribution to health, nature and environmental protection.
The name you can rely on.
Mon-Fri 7:00 to 20:00
Saturday 8:00 to 18:00Machinery (Fruit processing)
Tel. +43 (0) 7249 / 444 - 200 Plant construction (Slaughtering plants)
Tel. +43 (0) 7249 / 444 - 202 There is no technical service on the following Dates, we hope for your understanding: 24., 25. und 26. Dezember 2014 1. und 6. Jänner 2015
To ensure the best service for you, we are also available outside of our company hours.
Please contact our serviceline under the following number:
Extended service hours
Mon-Fri 7:00 to 20:00
Saturday 8:00 to 18:00